Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 1st Jun 2019
Nutritionists 4U (N4U) TERMS OF SERVICE
Between You and Nutritionists 4U (a trading style of Fitwell 4 Life Ltd)
Please read carefully through the following.
- N4U provides Nutritionists who work with our clients to help promote their health, performance and well-being.
- We know everybody is different, that is why we take into account your nutritional status and related symptoms and health concerns.
- N4U does not believe that one size fits all and our Nutritionists take great care in getting to know and understand our clients. Therefore, no Nutritional Coaching Programme is the same as it’s about a focus on the individual, you, our client.
- N4U services are not a replacement for medical advice.
- We have a duty of care to our clients to recommend a medical professional when we feel your symptoms suggest important health concerns.
Due to the nature of our bespoke service, clients with similar health issues may be offered different advice and guidance and there may be different outcomes. Being tailored to individual circumstances means there are many factors that will affect the results.
N4U makes suggestions and provides guidance and coaching for our clients that we believe may provide positive results.
We are not allowed to diagnose or treat medical conditions. If we feel a medical professional should be informed, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity.
- Nutritional advice is never a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- We may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of working with you.
- If you choose to use Viva Health Box, N4U Nutritionists may receive a commission on these products or services.
- You understand and agree that responsibility lies with you when asked to contact Your GP about any health concerns.
- If you are receiving treatment from your GP, or any other medical practitioner, you should tell them about your contact with N4U and of the information provided. You should let N4U know of any medication and treatment being provided by your GP or any other medical provider where this can impact your coaching sessions and their outcome. This could include telling your nutritionists about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine or food supplements.
- If you are not sure about anything your nutritionist has advised you on, you need to contact them as soon as possible.
- The advice is bespoke to you and may not be appropriate for others, even if they have seemingly the same issues and concerns.
- You are happy for all consultations to be recorded by your nutritionist as long as they inform you at the start of our session and I will not record any sessions without the consent of my nutritionist.
The professional relationship between you and Nutritionists 4 U is based on the content of this document. Information provided to Nutritionists 4 U is to the best of your knowledge, true and correct.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms and Consitions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org